Thursday, February 17, 2011

Adidas Busenitz

Quite possibly the best shoes ever made. Handcrafted by who I assume to be Asian people; they hug your feet like a clingy girlfriend and are literally 2 or 3 notches above "too comfortable".

I mean, the fact that they say "Busenitz" on the side alone makes them worth purchasing. Cause who likes functionality? Big legend pro skater names is where it's at brooooooh. Seriously though, they skate well.



But yeah, cupsole shoes are making a return to the feet of modern day skaterboarders. That's right! Kids that throw themselves down 19 stairs can now do it safely without having to worry about shit. Above all, they can do this and look super gnar in some Adidas® Busenitz Pros.

My only complaint is that they rip before they loose their "new shoe smell".

I got slits up in them bitches like the top of your grandma's apple pie.


Damn her pie smells good. Hey, that's my switch foot yo!

But yeah, Adidas are high quality kicks that look dope as fuck.

Hmmmm, with all this shameless promoting you might think that the fine people over at Adidas Skateboarding (I know you're sending Karl shoes) would be down to send me a pair of Busenitz (or whatever really. Just not the Silas Pro model..) in size 9.5. The black and gold colorway was the sickest.

Ahh, one can only dream.

Seriously though. Hit the email and I'll keep saying good things about your shoes to the millions of people that view my blog each day.



Don't fuck off Adidas. I need this!

No comments:

Post a Comment