Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Battle Commander On The Block

So a couple weeks ago I was cruisin' down to The Berrics like usual. Ya know, just poppin' in to say "wassup" to all my ****** and shit. Anyways, I see Mikey Taylor there and he's like, "woah man, sup with it".

Ahh, Mikey Taylor. That flowing hair, all those sponsors, that gambling addiction. Gotta love the kid.

Eh, enough with that. This ***** did a fuckin' bigflip backlip to back noseblunt fakie.

Don't believe me? Watch that shit right here.




But yeah, so while I was at The Berrics (chillin' with pros no biggie) they decided to film an episode of "Skate or Dice". My spider-senses started to make my dick tingle when I heard those dice come out.

Shit mutha fucka, Mikey Taylor's addicted to gambling? Nah.

That ***** has good ass front feebles.



Can't be.

In industry news, a.k.a. the Slap mutha fuckin' message boards, Mikey's off Etnies, Malto has apparent squat steeze (he's still steezy tho my *****), and this ***** ollies a small child. Don't get me wrong. Mikey Taylor is tight. He's chill guys, stop tripping. No really, I'm serious.


Now fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment